It’s that time again! Time to get in the holiday spirit. After you’ve stuffed yourselves this Thanksgiving its time to get in the jolly mood and start the routine for the holidays. Now this may be a stressful time for some with the anxiousness of getting everyone’s gift on time and making room for that “crazy uncle” that popped up unannounced but you can always make time to sit around as a family and enjoy a good movie.
These are 10 movies that are perfect for family movie nights over the holidays.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)