Even though Thanksgiving is a few days away, we can already smell grandma’s sweet potato pie and macaroni and cheese. As you put the final touches on your Turkey Day outfit, don’t forget that no look is complete without the proper accessories. One way to accessorize for the holidays is to paint on some festive nail art. If you love A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and crisp fall leaves, rock them on your nails!
Check out 16 D.I.Y. Thanksgiving Day nail ideas for some festive inspiration.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night