Cassie, one of our favorite beautiful faces, was featured on the cover of BLANK Magazine’s July 2011 issue. Like many of Cassie’s recent photo spreads, this one features the singer turned model in an abstract urban wonderland. Bright colors, bold patterns, and street wear galore shine in these photos as Cassie gives the sexiest smirk and sassiest attitude that we’ve seen from the singer so far. But we’ve just about had enough of not seeing Cassie strutting down a runway.
The young diva has that international beauty. It’s as if her edgy attitude and plump lips were crafted especially for the Gucci and Alexander McQueen runways. But the model, turned pop diva, turned urban style junkie continues to shoot more hip hop inspired spreads that allude to her personal style and aesthetic as an artist. We can’t hate on that, we would just die to see Cassie add a few luxury fashion houses to her repertoire.
- Neijah Williams
See the entire shoot in the slideshow below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process