We want Keyshia Cole to win. We’ve said it several times in the office, but time and time again the singer chooses to fail when it comes to fashion.
Last weekend the Oakland-born singer performed at the Big Jam 2012 concert in Chicago with Kelly Rowland, R. Kelly and Future. Wearing a tulle sleeve blazer, dark jeans and chain detailed calf-high boots, the singer’s outfit matched her over-the-top bouffant hair. We weren’t feelin’ the look but maybe we’re wrong, give us the verdict…
Blazin’ ot Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos