Photo: PNP / WENN
A great actor-director relationship is not an easy thing to come by. While many filmmakers and thespians have made perfectly good films without the benefit of a strong working relationship, great collaborations can turn out work that defines careers. Here is a list of 15 actors and directors whose collaborations did just that.
Quentin Tarantino & Uma Thurman
Uma Thurman’s work with director Quentin Tarantino on Pulp Fiction made her a 90s sex symbol. Nearly ten years later, their work on Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 transformed Thurman into an action movie icon despite the fact she has never been closely associated with the genre.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)