Looks like Blue Ivy is about to get a new bedtime story! King Beyoncé is set to star in the upcoming animated film Epic, in which she lends her famous voice to Queen Tara. The upcoming film is from the digital geniuses behind the blockbuster animated films Rio and Ice Age, so Bey will probably have yet another smash on her hands. She is part of an all-star cast including funnymen Aziz Ansari and Johnny Knoxville, as well as fellow musicians Pitbull and Aerosmith icon Steven Tyler.
The film hits theaters next May, but for now take a peek at Bey’s animated character below.
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Beyonce’s animated new gig?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night