According to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office, beautiful plus-size model, Mia Amber Davis, died from a blood clot in her lungs. An amended death certificate was released by L.A.County after an autopsy and toxicology test were performed—turns out the former Editor-at-Large of Plus Size Model magazine suffered a “pulmonary thrombo-embolism,” a blockage in the main artery of the lungs. Davis’s tragic May 10th death left family, friends and fans in shock. The Road Trip actress passed away during routine knee surgery, which Davis’s husband, Michael Yard, believes caused the blood clot that ultimately killed his wife.
Mia Amber Davis is celebrated for her work with Ashley Stewart, Plus Size Model magazine and Jill Scott’s Butterfly Bra.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles