High off the hair ombre effect (dark at the roots, lighter at the tips) that swept just about every starlet and every salon across the nation, Lauren Conrad took it a step further on her blog (The Beauty Department), and introduced another version of colorful tips using blue, green and pink colors. Fashion forward but the safest of color jobs anyone can think of, coloring tips any color you want might be the most genius trend to hop on.
If your hair is long enough you can conceal the ends by wearing a bun for conservative atmospheres or when you are tired of the color, you can simply cut them off. Lauren tried this daring project on extensions, but with the right care can be just as cool on real hair like on Teyana Taylor. Only for the daring who aren’t afraid of color, this rainbow effect looks the prettiest on textured hair, giving it a cool 3D effect, perfect for you curly headed girls. Lauren and co. give a full lesson on how to do this trick at home on her blog.
See more pics of this trend on the next two pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)