Still not quite sure what you’re going to wear on Thanksgiving? Well, if pajamas are just not an option, a good pair of harem pants pants (a.k.a. Hammer Pants) comes in at a close second in the comfort department! We know what you’re thinking, and you are right – harem pants are definitely hit or miss, but we are loving the trendy camo version Rocsi Diaz wore recently to a T.I. concert in Arizona. Everyone is wearing camo pants these days, but it takes a true StyleBlazer to pull this daring style off! If you think you’ve got what it takes, we think we’ve found Rocsi’s camo pants at Zara for only $60.
Speaking of Hammer pants, did you catch MC Hammer and Psy on the American Music Awards? They rocked it, right? And, call us crazy, but we think a women’s version of Hammer’s white harem tux would be so fly with a pair of patent leather stiletto pumps!
Click through to get Rocsi’s “Gangnam Style” on the cheap!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process