Photo: Courtesy of Marie Claire
Sudanese model Ajak Deng screams sparkling sophistication in Marie Claire South Africa’s “Chanel Exclusive” spread. In the December issue, fashion photographer Marguerite Oelofse captures Ajak’s smooth chocolate skin juxtaposed against white, cream and soft pink pastels for a shoot styled perfectly for any holiday soiree. Pink, nude and a daring chocolate lip are highlighted as the go-to-looks for this season’s festivities. Don’t forget the blunt bob with a sharp bang.
Click through the gallery to check out photos from Ajak Deng’s Marie Claire spread.
Photos: Courtesy of Marie Claire
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!