Rihanna decided to make a lofty goal when she announced that she would go to seven cities, perform seven shows in seven days.
The 777 Tour, which started on Nov. 14, had the singer, a band of reporters and fans stopping in four continents to bring booty-popping musical joy to the masses. What seemed to be the beginning of a fun adventure, soon turned into horrible and draining experience for the 150 journalists and 50 fans who were along for the ride. Billboard, MTV and Rolling Stone were just a few of the publications to report the unabashed truth about the dismal experience.
On the upside, Rih-Rih looked great! So we decided to keep things positive and show seven of her best outfits from the tour that ends today in NYC.
Click through and take a look!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles