If you’re not familiar with the famed photographer, Nan Goldin, you should know that having her shoot a clothing collection is a big deal!
Goldin is known as one of the most popular photographers of the post-punk, new-wave music scene of the 70′s and 80′s. Her highly controversial work showed the rampant drug culture of New York City during the height of heroine use and primary years of AIDS. While she’s remained fairly low-key in recent years, her new work for Grey Magazine –showcasing vintage Rodarte– is fantastic.
For the fall/winter issue of the publication, Goldin worked with stylist, Valentina Ilardi-Martin to capture the label’s designs throughout the years.
To see more images from the shoot, go to Fashion Gone Rouge.
Photos: Nan Goldin
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos