We can always count on Zara to bring us class and sophistication for a great price. In previous months we’ve seen structured riding coats, faux leather skirts, cable sweaters and fitted slacks. But for the December collection, the Spain-based retailer introduces sequins, bold stripes and coats in a rich way. Straying from super trendy pieces, we admire the classic old money feel each piece has.
Click through to see our favorite ten!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night