Long before Vogue Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour started placing celebrities on the cover of her glossy, celebrities have played a major role in the fashion industry. They are obviously great endorsement vehicles, and 2012 saw a lot of celebrities cross the line of commercial activity. From the short-lived Solange campaign for Carol’s Daughters to David Beckham’s deal for H&M ads, we’ve seen some great mash-ups between celebrities and endorsements this year.
Here are 14 cool celebrity-fashion mash-ups from 2012.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos