Shoppers in search of deep discounts this Black Friday have an extra four hours to get started now that big box retailers are opening at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving night.
Traditionally, stores would open for Black Friday sales at midnight on Thursday, but now, retailers like Target, Sears, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Toys R Us are luring shoppers away from family dinner with unbeatable deals. Though some shoppers will see it as a bonus, employees like Casey St. Clair will have to leave family to go to work.
To read more and voice your opinion, go to Essence.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process