Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN.com
The Barbz showed up and showed out yesterday in Queens, as they welcomed hometown hero, Nicki Minaj. The rapper with the uber-catchy beats appeared at Queens Center Mall for a signing for her new Pink Friday fragrance. We were on the scene for the event, and we must say that Nicki looks absolutely flawless in person! Her skin was as smooth and gorgeous as a porcelain doll. She rocked all pink on the pink carpet, looking chic in a pink suit and a pretty pink mani, perfect for slaying the all pink carpet.
Her face lit up as she met with her adoring fans, and it’s easy to tell that her young Barbz are truly her everything. In addition to her fragrance, a collaboration with Elizabeth Arden and the Barb herself, Nicki has new music in time for Black Friday shopping. Her latest album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded- The Re-Up is now in stores.
Check out more photos of Nicki, and peep exclusive footage from the event below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers