We get it even if no one else does. Finding an epic, yet affordable, dress to wear to your next holiday gathering is a huge deal! With nail and hair appointments to schedule in addition to those pesky last minute stocking stuffers that you have to buy, stretching your pennies during the holiday season is serious business. No one wants to substitute style for savings, and guess what StyleBlazer’s? As long as we’re around you don’t have to. Looking great on a budget can be done. How does sequin, peplum, and jewel-toned dresses all for under $150 sound?!
Check out our Fab Five Holiday Dress Guide below.
Glitter One Shoulder Dress, $72.07
Ivory Split Neck Peplum Dress, $79.00
Sleeveless Tulip Dress, $69.95
Which one of these would you wear to a holiday festivity?
-Kori C. Fields
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night