Jungle Fever, Boomerang, Loosing Isaiah—no one came close to Halle Berry in the 90′s. Back then, Hollywood’s newest IT girl did not disappoint as the party promoting Natalie in the classic film Strictly Business. The fresh faced beauty was literally the life of the party that could kill anyone on the dance floor and left everyman, especially Waymon, drooling. And who could forget that body-hugging colorblock skirt and off-the-shoulder top that she wore while strutting her stuff through the office? Luckily for you colorblocking has made its way back into the fashion rotation. The next time you go out, try channeling your inner Natalie and add some spice to your look.
Start with the outfit we’ve style below.
Shop the pieces from our Natalie inspired style in the pages following.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles