If your holiday season is a tad alternative, full of champagne fueled nights and office Christmas party scandals, then Married To The Mob‘s Holiday 2012 collection is right up your alley. Full of cheeky t-shirts that boast slogans like “B-TCH RELAX” and “ON THAT LEAN IN MY McQUEENS,” MTTM’s tees says all of the dirty things we never would. From bow adorned skulls to pictures of rolled up blunts, MTTM holds no punches when it comes to reppin’ for the bad gals. This season, in addition to attention grabbing tops, the ladies behind Married To The Mob have also rolled out a line of signature leggings in woodland camouflage prints. Who says guys get to have all the camo fun anyway?! The Married To The Mob Holiday collection is ready for shopping and gifting right now here.
Click through below to peep the lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process