The holiday season is here! After Thanksgiving, it’s time to wrack our brains to find the perfect Christmas gift for the most difficult person to shop for on our list. We all have that friend whose fashion meter may not be functioning properly. She’s the friend who needs to preview their outfit before going out, and always asks for your fashion advice. Use this holiday season as a subtle way to update their wardrobe with essential fashion “must haves” for every woman’s closet, and statement pieces that will bring lackluster outfits to life!
Here are some fashionably fabulous items for your fashion deprived BFF.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night