If you’re a hat lover, collector or just fan from afar you’ll probably love the new design created by The Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine and the Gigi Burris Millinery.
Velour felt attached to a fedora crown and large floppy brim create a hippy flare on this special edition piece. Medine’s design taste warrants the hunter green alligator band that also comes in leather (above). What makes this hat boss: a ribbon band that reads “This is my hat, b**ch” just in case someone wants to nab it. Ranging in price from $360 to $575, we see why the harsh words are completely necessary.
Shop this hat and more, here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers