I mean, we all LOVE Beyoncé . We admire her drive and perseverance. We kinda envy her top secret jet-setting marriage to Jay-Z. We’ve copped all of her albums the day they came out. We told her ex-dudes that they shoulda Put a Ring on It. And of late we’re feeling like we girls can Run The World. But how deep does your Bey devotion run? We’re sure rocked those Destiny’s Child Survivor concert tees our mom’s bought us when we were at the tender age of 16.
We’ve all gotten grown since then. Now we lust after Balmain aviators and talk about the trends at Paris’ couture shows. We love that this ballsy guy, whoever he is, has the gumption to rock this Sasha Fierce-era maxi shirt and to pair it with white sneakers to match (By the way, we’re dying over those cute white sneakers).
But Ultimate fans, we are not – that’s this guy’s title.
Talk to us StyleBlazers – How deep is your love for Bey? Would you EVER rock this Beyoncé Shirtdress?
Photo courtesy of TheGloss.com
- Deidre Dyer
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!