Becoming a wife and mother has not changed Nicole Richie amazing sense of style.
In fact, since settling down, the California girl has stepped up her style –seen on red carpets and daily life. The television personality was spotted wearing Zadig & Voltaire’s embellished Teddy Skull boots when picking up her daughter, Harlow, from ballet. Paired with all black and a hipster beanie the mother-of-two looked super cool.
Do you like Nicole’s everyday style?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!