The Good Girl Gone Bad is now Unapologetic and stepped through the release of her album release party in sculpted cheeks and red hot lips. Rihanna looks all sorts of gorgeous! Love the look? Here’s how to get it.
To get a sculpted look like Rihanna’s, you’ll need three items: a contour shade, a bronzer shade, and a peachy blush shade. Sleek Makeup Face Form is perfect for your contour and bronzer, and for blush go for a peach like Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Excite. Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks, the highlight/bronzer on the tops of the cheekbones, and the contour shade in the hollows of the cheeks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past