If you wanted to know how to get the look Nicki was sporting at her Pink Friday fragrance launch at Queens Center mall, we’ve got you covered. From every little ounce of glitter to each swipe of lipstick, here’s how to get a similar look at home.
Since Nicki is a MAC Viva Glam spokesperson, no doubt she’s rocking all MAC cosmetics. So after applying your foundation and powder of choice, start with a base like MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study. Then apply a matte plummy burgundy shadow like MAC Blackberry on the bottom lid and extend it into the crease. Blend using small circular motions. To create a brow highlight like Nicki’s, apply a sheer vanilla gold shadow like MAC Ricepaper on the brow bone and blend.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)