Chanel recognizes that luxury can be incorporated into every facet of life even your favorite adult pastime, playing hula hop.
Yes, the fashion world took a collective gasp when the French brand showed its Spring 2013 collection that featured a hula hoop bag. But in addition to the seemingly ridiculous accessory, Chanel has created a quilted holder to carry around your looped friend. Pricing for a mini version of the bag cost $2,400 to $3,100, so we’re assuming this holder will retail in the high hundreds or low $1,000s.
So, would you buy this?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!