Enjoyed Thanksgiving a little TOO much? Hey, it happens to the best of us. But what if overindulging in turkey left you with some not so pretty results? No need to worry! Of course we have some makeup tricks for you to try to mask holiday beauty woes. Check them out.
Beauty Woe: Puffy face from overeating
Contouring helps to give the face a more sculpted look. If you have what we call “carb face,” where the face has a puffier appearance after eating way too many refined carbs, a little contouring can do a lot of good. Simply apply your contour shade (typically a powder, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, bronzer 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone) on the hollows of your cheeks, a highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones, and your blush shade goes right on the apples. Finish it off with careful blending. You don’t want to “muddy” the colors together.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night