What will your holiday dress say about you this year? Will you be keeping it low key and formally festive, or will you unleash your inner diva and toss modesty out the window for the evening? Whether you decide to be naughty or nice, we have the perfect holiday numbers for you! (Should you choose to indulge in your inner bad girl, we are not responsible for which side of Santa’s list you end up on—you’ve been warned!)
Shop 5 sets of nice vs naughty holiday dresses for this holiday season!
Nice vs Naughty: Goldie Luxe
You can go to the party as goldie luxe in a cute draped number or body-hugging bandage dress.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)