Woman Shopping image via Shutterstock
So you didn’t feel up to braving the Black Friday shopping mob and Cyber Monday somehow passed you by. No need to stress, because there’s still time to save on your holiday purchases as long as you know when to shop—and of course we have the inside scoop on which days will serve your pockets the best! Depending on what you’re shopping for, research shows that some days are historically better than others, as far as snagging a good deal goes, and this is how it all breaks down.
Electronics: Dec 14 – 17
Although you receive the hot discounts prior to Nov 26th, you’re still in the game if you wait until mid December!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles