Hate him or love him, it’s impossible to deny that Kanye West has wicked style. The potty-mouth rapper/producer isn’t afraid to push the limits when it comes to fashion. Or politics. On second thought, that goes for pretty much any and everything he touches. Flashback to the Coachella Music Festival earlier this year, remember the womenswear look he was caught rocking from Celine’s Spring 2011 runway collection? If not, turn the page and check it out…
StyleBlazers, we need to know, how you honestly feel about this head-to-toe red ensemble Ye’s pictured in above. Red blazer, red skinny jeans, red kicks—did Kanye go slightly overboard with the fiery hue? Or is he killing the game with his avant garde style? Come on, tell us!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!