Kelly Rowland wore one of our favorite designers to the 2012 American Music Awards on Sunday, giving her a gorgeous red carpet look. Perfect for her glowing skin and body shape, the singer wore a Fall 2012 Naeem Kahn embroidered cap-sleeve dress with rhinestone Gucci “Naomi” sandals.
While the whole ensemble is a bit pricey, to us, the appeal of a Naeem Khan dress is priceless. The midi somehow meshes rustic Aztec print with a modern sophisticated silhouette.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)