Photo: Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
While the actual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show doesn’t debut until Dec. 4, the good folks at VS and CBS put together a fun video to show the diversity in casted models. From Angola to Poland, these lovely ladies come from all across the globe. The video shows different models speaking in their native language to invite you to watch the holiday celebration.
Even our #GirlCrush Jourdan Dunn, gives us a taste of her British accent while sitting in her makeup chair.
Make sure to tune in on 12/4 and check out the video, below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night