We know, we know, Blazers. We’ve barely even begun to tackle our holiday gift lists, and yet Spring 2013 lookbooks are already rolling around the web. Consider this initial spring ’13 offering from H&M necessary motivation to get through the winter months ahead, knowing that fresh fashions will pop up like fresh buds once the winter thaws. And this collection is well worth the wait. H&M touches on every major spring trend and hits them out the park. Southwestern inspirations are called in with turquoise encrusted bolo ties, embroidered boleros and cowboy booties. On the outerwear tip, sporty bomber jackets continue to dominate right alongside quilted shrunken jackets a la Isabel Marant. Our personal faves include a loungey monochromatic red number that just screams Rihanna, a photo-realist printed maxi dress and a barely-there pebble-studded miniskirt. Hold tight, spring is right around the corner.
Click through to check out H&M’s Spring 2013 collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles