Nordstrom has jumped on the interactive digital destination train and created a fun, personality-filled holiday campaign. Titled, “Gifts with Personality” the retailer partnered with photography house, The Selby, to profile ten stylish Seattleites in their natural habitat.
Along with showing how they day-to-day via photos and video, the project also has each individual pick out items from Nordstrom fitting their distinct style.
A favorite of ours is the “The Class Act,” Connie “Coco” Aramaki (above) who’s a freelance photographer. Aramaki’s style is rustic, fun, bright and youthful– indicative of her ‘gift picks.’
To see more and shop the profiles, go to Nordstrom.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)