Big Boi enlists the always-on-point fly girl Kelly Rowland for his latest single, “Mama Told Me,” with enough funk to make Prince proud. The two get down in feathers and neon to the funky beat and neon lights, as Kelly rocks haute look after haute look. We’re a fan of her pretty in pink feather jacket and she works her blonde cropped ‘do! The result reads just like Kelly’s girly fitted hat: dope.
Peep “Mama Told Me” after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Big Boi and Kelly Rowland’s ’80s flare?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night