Although the PS11 made its debut on the f/w 2010 Proenza Schouler runway, that does not make it any less worthy of a splurge. Not as well known as its older sister, the PS1, the PS11 oozes the Proenza Schouler cool just the same. The structured built, buckle detail and supple leather gives it an edgy but lux appeal. At a cool 2k, its quite the splurge, but given its quality and versatility it would have been within its right to inflict more damage.
Take your pick of any color here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films