The dapper fellas at Street Etiquette have finally crossed the threshold from fashion bloggers to fashion designers with their new limited edition t-shirts.
Founders, Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs collaborated with The Brooklyn Circus label to create three t-shirts being sold on their site. Inspired by the “Black Ivy” shoot and video they produced with photographer, F.E. Castleberry of Unabashedly Prep in 2010, the shirts promote the idea of an ecelectic Black upper crust.
To see the shirts being modeled on a few gentlemen, click below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos