Model Daria Werbowy brings a touch of fire to the slopes for H&M‘s “White Christmas” campaign. Sporting traditional ski garb right alongside suggestively slouched sweaters and leathery pants, her fast-fashion looks could melt a couple of bunny slopes in a second. H&M also offers up loads of knits paired fittingly with leggings, from multi-colored fair isles to heathery pinks to keep warm throughout the big chill. Stand out holiday picks include a black and grey faux fur jacket, a beige sweater with an extended collar that doubles as a hood and all-black ensemble that’s sporty, sleek and chic all at once. As per usual, H&M brings major style for the budget conscious, making this entire collection great for gifting others and treating yourself as well.
Click through below to check out the collection and shop the line at an H&M store near you.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)