Photo: GAB Archive/Redferns
Countless tours, numerous hits, a slew of awards and hundreds of sparkling, shimmering stage costumes scattered over more than a half century have shaped Tina Turner into the legendary iconic singer we know today. Dubbed the “Queen of Rock and Roll,” Tina has never shied away from taking fashion risks. From her blonde and black trademark ‘do to her feather headdresses, the icon wows us with every performance. Her showy and revealing costumes, along with her seductive legs, set the standard for modern-day entertainers like Beyonce, and has also inspired women like us.
Roll down the river of costumes past and check out some of our favorite looks from style diva Tina Turner.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night