As we’re all fully aware by now, Beyoncé gladly shows off her fashion taste by
incessantly posting on her Instagram. Last week the “Dance for You” singer posed in a beanie, button up, leathery leggings and hipster sunglasses.
While simultaneously teaching us to dance (what does this woman not do!) the diva shows off her cool, emo look in what we can only assume is the studio–hence the cold brick wall. Since we can’t raid Bey’s closet –a girl can only dream– we put together a similar look for you to copy.
Do you love this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)