As we’re all fully aware by now, Beyoncé gladly shows off her fashion taste by
incessantly posting on her Instagram. Last week the “Dance for You” singer posed in a beanie, button up, leathery leggings and hipster sunglasses.
While simultaneously teaching us to dance (what does this woman not do!) the diva shows off her cool, emo look in what we can only assume is the studio–hence the cold brick wall. Since we can’t raid Bey’s closet –a girl can only dream– we put together a similar look for you to copy.
Do you love this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos