UK birthday girl Rita Ora definitely marches to the beat of her own drum. She draws her music influences from a wide range of entertainers, from Celine Dion to Tina Turner, and her talents have been endorsed by superstar mentor Beyoncé. And her duly noted funky street style is influenced by none other than Gwen Stefani.
Rita isn’t the only new girl on the block currently praised as fashion’s latest obsession. Harlem native Azealia Banks and Australian hip-hop artist Iggy Azalea are also making names for themselves in the industry, and secured endorsements from fashion brands such as ASOS and Holland Eyewear.
But in an era when everyone is trying hard to stand out are these three new artist fashion’s future or a fashion fail? Click through the gallery and decide.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process