It’s a celebration! 2012 has been a great year for Puerto Rican model Joan Smalls. She landed a job co-hosting MTV’s revived series House of Style, and goes behind the scenes of the fashion industry alongside fellow model Karlie Kloss. The IMG model has posed for countless fashion spreads, covers and even appeared in a Ricky Martin video since arriving on the scene in 2007. Now the beauty kicks off 2013 on the cover of Vogue Japan‘s January issue. Joan oozes elegance with pulled back hair and rocks a sultry black dress, embellished in a gold collar and sultry cat eyes.
Will Joan Smalls become the face of 2013?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)