Having a celebrity parent certainly has its benefits. For one, you have easy access to talent agents and the powers that be. If you have an ounce of talent, it’s probably that your famous parent can get you in the door somewhere. Taking it a step further, it’s always great when the children of famous figures manage to escape the shadow of their parent’s success, but what about those who never quite made it? Here are 15 celebrities who are most well-known to audiences for being related to their more famous parents.
Photo: Nikki Nelson/ WENN
Jason, son of James Bond icon Sean Connery, rose to fame outside of his father’s name with the 1986 series Robin of Sherwood. Unfortunately, the show’s success did not establish him as a star, much less one of his father’s magnitude. These days Jason Connery’s career is relegated mostly to B-movies, which he both acts in (see Wishmaster III: The Gates of Hell) and directs (such as The Devil’s Tomb starring Cuba Gooding Jr.).
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples