British newspaper the London Evening Standard held their 58th annual 2012 Theatre awards in partnership with Burberry on Sunday. There was a host of British celebs in attendance, including rapper Tinie Tempah, US Vogue EIC Anna Wintour, model Cara Delevingne, and showstopper Jourdan Dunn—who moonlights as a model when she’s not being our personal muse and girl crush. The catwalk queen wore an illuminating gold Burberry corset dress that looked radiant against her skin. She kept the dress as the main event, accessorizing the sophisticated ensemble with black pumps and a black satin clutch. The side-swept tresses cascading down her bare shoulders and minimal makeup really put the exclamation point at the end of this wow-worthy ‘fit. Forget taking notes, let’s just build her a shrine.
We are not worthy!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night