British newspaper the London Evening Standard held their 58th annual 2012 Theatre awards in partnership with Burberry on Sunday. There was a host of British celebs in attendance, including rapper Tinie Tempah, US Vogue EIC Anna Wintour, model Cara Delevingne, and showstopper Jourdan Dunn—who moonlights as a model when she’s not being our personal muse and girl crush. The catwalk queen wore an illuminating gold Burberry corset dress that looked radiant against her skin. She kept the dress as the main event, accessorizing the sophisticated ensemble with black pumps and a black satin clutch. The side-swept tresses cascading down her bare shoulders and minimal makeup really put the exclamation point at the end of this wow-worthy ‘fit. Forget taking notes, let’s just build her a shrine.
We are not worthy!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)