In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been slightly obsessed with holiday party dresses around these parts. We’re firm believers in being prepared for any holiday soiree at all times! After all, nothing robs a StyleBlazer of her holiday cheer like hustling around a crowded mall at the last minute in search of the perfect party dress. The holiday season usually calls for a lot of cocktail parties, but occasionally you may be invited to a black tie holiday gala. As much as we love dressing up for a formal affair, finding a dress that’s as affordable as it is stunning can be a bit of a challenge! Kate Moss served up some serious inspiration in a glamorous gold Marc Jacobs gown at the launch party for her new book Kate: The Kate Moss Book. Taking a page from Kate’s book (pun intended), we love the idea of getting gilded for the holidays. For a black tie affair, we found a gorgeous gold Adrianna Papell gown at Dillard’s for only $220. And for the semi-formal soiree, we also found a less expensive option at American Apparel for only $52.
Click through to get Kate Moss’ luxe look for the less!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)