If her name sounds familiar, but you’re not quite sure who she is, allow us to reintroduce her. You probably best know Carla Bruni-Sarkozy from countless first lady fashion round ups—often put against our own Michelle Obama. The Italian-French singer, songwriter and former model who married Nicolas Sarkozy in 2008, the then president of the French Republic.
According to WWD, Bruni is once again making headlines in fashion as French Vogue‘s guest editor for their December issue, which hits newsstands on the 3rd of next month. The 290 page holiday issue features 2 photo shoots of France’s former first lady, a 4-page interview.
Of course, with this news the wheels started turning in our heads, and naturally we’re wondering when we’ll be treated to an entirely guest edited issue of US Vogue by America’s fashionable first lady, Michelle Obama. How ’bout it, Anna?
Would you buy a copy of US Vogue edited by Michelle O?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos