Well hello, gorgeous! Singing beauty and style chameleon Jordin Sparks has kicked off the holiday season with a new hairstyle. She tried on Aaliyah’s classic swoop for size, with long dark tresses layering her face, and debuted her look on Instagram last night. Of course, she topped off her style with Aaliyah‘s signature pose that’s become just as timeless as the late singer. This is not the first time Jordin has emulated the “Rock The Boat” singer. She was selected by the late Whitney Houston as the lead in Sparkle, a role originally slated for Aaliyah. And it seems like she’s honored to follow in her footsteps.
We loved Jordin’s auburn ombre look of the summer, and she’s looking beautiful in her latest. She’s giving us ideas for the next time we hit the salon chair!
Did Jordin nail Aaliyah’s classic look? Check out more photos below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos