Supermodel Joan Smalls is a very busy woman. Just yesterday we brought you her January 2013 cover for Vogue Japan, and today Joan Smalls rocks it out for Vogue Turkey. On the cover, Joan meshes biker chic with sophisticated elegance perfectly, with chunky metallic accessories paired with a fitted black leather jacket. Her slightly risqué dress embraces the baroque look, a popular trend this fall, and the see-through mesh bodice gives the designer frock a little extra sultriness.
Check out the video below for a sneak peak at other looks from Joan’s shoot.
Will you go Joan’s rocker elegance on New Year’s Eve?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)